BUFFALO BLUE CHIPS MEATLOAF
Just about everybody has their favorite meatloaf recipe. I admit, I love
to use corn flakes or cracker crumbs as my starch, but lately I have
fallen in love with buffalo blue potato chips. They are hot and spicy,
they taste like a buffalo wing, and they’re going to take care of all of
your salt content.
Buffalo blue kettle chips, crushed
1 lb. ground beef
1 lb. ground pork
1 to 2 spicy Italian sausage links, crumbled into pieces
2 whole grade A eggs
Herbs de Provence
· Preheat oven to 325 degrees
· Crush potato chips in the bag by popping air holes and then using a pastry roller. Pour pieces into a large mixing bowl.
· Add ground meats (including sausage links) to the bowl. Mix together with your hands.
· Add eggs on top. You could also add water to keep everything moist. Continue mixing.
· Add herbs and hot sauce. Mix one last time.
· Coat baking pan in cooking spray. Transfer meat loaf to baking pan in one movement. Arrange meatloaf, making sure to keep packed enough so you can slice it later.
· Bake in the oven for 40 to 60 minutes, or until inside is fully cooked.